On November 27, 2008,
Avatar Adi Da Samraj took
Divine Mahasamadhi, relinquishing
His physical Body in a
sudden moment of utter peacefulness.
Since the time of this
supremely significant Event, His
devotees have studied all the
Instruction Adi Da Samraj gave regarding
His physical passing, the ongoing devotional and
Spiritual relationship to Him, and all the Means He Gave for
direct contact with Him, in perpetuity. An uninterrupted
thread of Communication from Adi Da Samraj about these
matters was discovered—beginning in His very early years
of Teaching, and not ending until the day of His passing.
We invite you to consider Adi Da’s Communications
on these CDs as a means to feel His Eternal Divine Presence,
discover the Great Mystery of His universal Blessing-Work with all beings, and understand the ongoing nature of
the unfolding Realization-process in His Company.
I Am the Infinite One. And This Body was My Means, for a while, to make this plain to you—that is all. I Appear through every element in every plane, every domain within the cosmic domain.
This is So. It is Eternally So. Always will be So, therefore. Always was So—but you did not notice Me directly. This is My first and consequential Incarnation to inform you about My Infinite and Eternal Nature and Work.
—His Divine Presence, Adi Da Samraj (July 11, 1995)
1. The Reason For My Birth An excerpt from “The Happen
of the ‘Bright’”, Chapter Three of The Happenine Book
(Recited by Adi Da Samraj on April 22, 2006) 3:32
2. Take This Body As Prasad (January 3, 1974) An excerpt
from Guru Enters Devotee 2:28
3. There Is No Death For Me (April 23, 1984) 6:33
4. I Am Not Elsewhere (April 22, 1995) 5:04
5. The Qualities of My Eternal Presence (April 16, 1995)
An excerpt from Love Is How I Got To Here 14:27
6. You Will Find Me Just As Before (April 28, 1995) 6:25
7. I Will Work With You Directly Forever (July 11, 1995)
8. Here Requires This (August 13, 1995) 9:19
9. This Is My Room (November 6, 2004) 5:30
Total time: 59:00
1. No One Like Me Has Appeared In This Place Before
Poem 24 from Crazy Da Must Sing—Inclined to His Weaker Side
(Recited by Adi Da Samraj on August 12, 1982) 1:01
2. Pass The Torch (November 30, 1985) 4:01
3. Incarnating My Pattern Here In Perpetuity
(November 10, 1996) 8:32
4. All Have Equal Access To Me (May 29, 1995) 5:58
5. The Outshining Brightness (November 25, 1993) 7:12
6. I Have Said What Needs To Be Said (August 26, 2004)
7. I Established What Is Essential (August 13, 2004) 10:23
8. I Will Be Incarnated Countlessly Through My Devotees
(March 29, 1994) 17:40
9. I Am The Heart That Is You An excerpt from “The Fall of
Happen’s Text”, Chapter 36 of The Happenine Book
(recited on May 10, 2006) 4:15
Total time: 70:08
ADIDAM and DAWN HORSE
are trademarks of ASA.
© 2015 ASA. All rights reserved.
It is Avatar Adi Da's ever living Intent in regard to this work
that it not be reproduced or modified without consulting ASA.