From mid-2004 to early 2006, Avatar Adi Da offered a unique series of Discourses broadcasted live over the Internet to His devotees worldwide. During these occasions, Avatar Adi Da answered questions from those present in the room with Him, but also from devotees all over the world via speakerphone. As He had always done, even from the beginning of His Teaching-Work, Avatar Adi Da addressed each devotee personally, but was also Instructing all beings, in all times and places.
This DVD presents Avatar Adi Da’s Discourse of October 10, 2004.
In Part 1, He describes how Reality is the true “first experience” for everyone—more fundamental to existence than identification with the apparently “born” being.
In Part 2, He speaks about how music and other arts can function as extensions of Spirituality.
In Part 3, He speaks about Ramana Maharshi and the sixth stage orientation, in contrast to His seventh stage Reality-Way.
In Part 4, He addresses a devotee’s experience of emotional trauma, and how such events can affect one’s life.
And in Part 5, He describes His own Submission, in His early life, to the process of Christian mystical experience.
(1 hour 22 minutes)
1. Your Actual First Experience
2. The Way Is the Same as the Truth
3. You Are Deluded by Body-Mind
4. The Color of Consciousness
5. The Seventh Stage Discipline
Part Two (35 minutes)
1. Can Music Be Spiritual?
2. Skillful Use of the Arts
Part Three (50 minutes)
1. Ramana Maharshi and Yogic Death
2. Conditional Versus Priorly Established Realization
3. Sensitivity to Realizers Who Have Passed
Part Four (33 minutes)
1. Why Is It A Problem?
2. You Cannot Be Immune to Experience
3. Association with Me After the Physical Lifetime
Part Five (25 minutes)
1. Early-Life Submission to the Mind and Culture of Christianity
2. The Bright Was at Work
Total running time: approximately 3 hours 45 minutes
ADIDAM and DAWN HORSE
are trademarks of ASA.
© 2015 ASA. All rights reserved.
It is Avatar Adi Da's ever living Intent in regard to this work
that it not be reproduced or modified without consulting ASA.